What is a Founders Trip?
This is a chance for you to see a little bit of India and have a unique experience at Wildlife SOS, with the founders of Wildlife SOS as your tour guides. Kartick Satyanarayan and Geeta Seshamani will accompany a group on a 10 day tour. This is an all-inclusive trip where you will be taken care of from the moment you get off the plane.
When is the next trip?
January of 2021
What is the itinerary?
- Sightseeing in Delhi
- Visiting the Bear Rescue Center and having behind the scenes experiences, meet the staff
- Visiting the Elephant Rescue Center, meet the elephants, see treatments and meet the staff
- Sightseeing in Agra (Home to the Taj Mahal)
- Jungle Safaris in one of India’s National Parks to try and get a glimpse of a tiger
Who should go?
- People who would love to get to know the Founders of Wildlife SOS as well as the team that rescue and care for the animals
- Those who love to see animals and would like to travel in India with experts on the native wildlife
- Those who would like to see India in a way that isn’t available through ordinary tours
- Those who like to travel in comfort
- Those who would like to meet like-minded people
- Those who would like to help a good cause through their travel
Who should you contact for more information?
- Please send inquiries to Kip Peterson, Director of Advocacy and Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos from the January 2020 Founder’s Trip