India is a study in contrasts; a historical backdrop for a modern-day narrative, a traditional outlook co-existing with fresh, global lifestyles, an ensemble of ethnic disparities creating a cohesive, cultural identity. India is a mélange of colorful, exuberant scenes, of tangible, delectable cuisine, a multitude of languages and dialects exchanged like currency, and the ebb and flow of a billion people working through their daily routines!
What better way to discover this land of wonders and diversity than on a trip hosted by the founders of Wildlife SOS. This is not just a discovery of India’s culture and cuisine. It’s also an opportunity to learn about the tireless and dedicated work of your hosts, Kartick Satyanarayan and Geeta Seshamani. Each story of rescue and rehabilitation will touch your heart and validate your invaluable support to Wildlife SOS.
When is the next trip?
Due to COVID-19 we do not currently have any trips scheduled. Check back for updates on future excursions.
- Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride through the bustling narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Listen to the stories of the creation of the Taj Mahal and learn about its marvelous architecture
- Visit the Wildlife SOS Elephant Conservation and Care Centre, in the company of its founders. Take a tour of India’s first and only elephant hospital as well as the world’s largest sloth bear rescue center, the Agra Bear Rescue Facility
- Look for endemic and migratory birds at the UNESCO listed natural heritage site of Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur
- Explore Ranthambore’s beautiful habitat and its unique wildlife on a private jeep safari across the protected zones of this first Project Tiger reserve of India
Who should go?
- People who would love to get to know the Founders of Wildlife SOS as well as the team that rescue and care for the animals
- Those who love to see animals and would like to travel in India with experts on the native wildlife
- Those who would like to see India in a way that isn’t available through ordinary tours
- Those who like to travel in comfort
- Those who would like to meet like-minded people
- Those who would like to help a good cause through their travel
Who should you contact for more information?
- Please send inquiries to Kip Peterson, Director of Advocacy and Engagement email@example.com