Wildlife SOS is made up of 3 entities – Wildlife SOS in India, Wildlife SOS in UK, and Wildlife SOS in the USA and are committed to protecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wildlife SOS may modify this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective as of 23rd May, 2018.
1. What We Collect When You Subscribe
We MAY collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information such as country, post codes, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Other personal data may also comprise your IP address, interest in Wildlife SOS products, and we further collect information about companies who wish to be our sponsors’, donors and/ or partners to our projects and work.
2. What We Do with the Information We Gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We use the collected data to communicate with visitors to customize emails and newsfeeds for social media followers, to show ads on other websites to visitors, and to improve
- Our website by analysing how visitors navigate the site.
- We may gather data about visits to the website, including numbers of visitors and visits, geo-location data, length of time spent on the site, links clicked, or how visitors arrived at the site.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our work and its updates through newsletters and emails on other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. You can control your email preferences by clicking “unsubscribe” from any email sent to you, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research. We may contact you by email, telephone, or mail.
- We may also share such information with service vendors or contractors to facilitate a transaction or to analyse the visitor behaviour on our website.
- If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect data relating to your website visits that cannot identify you but may record information about your use of our website, and we may also collect your computer’s IP address to help us tailor the service to your location.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In addition, we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may also store or process information that we collect about you in countries outside the European Economic Area, which may have lower standards of data protection. Specifically, servers used by our website are located in India and the United States and our third-party service providers operate around the world. We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. Although we have made our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web-page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to our followers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis, and then the data are removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information to receive newsletters and updates from us etc., you may change your mind at any time emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking the unsubscribe link present in every email from Wildlife SOS.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
- We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7. Online Payment Terms & Conditions
Read the terms and conditions here: Online Payment Terms & Conditions
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect or how we use it, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com, or in writing at the following address:
406 East 300 South #302,
Salt Lake City, Utah, 84105,