Collateral & Reports
Will be responsible to support the team in the development of all key collaterals and communication tools for Wildlife SOS. This will include the drafting and development of copy/content for all collaterals and publications, the regular capture of case studies from the field and proof-reading and editing. Specific tools and collaterals will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Collaterals – Organisational brochure/case for support, program brochures, fact sheets, caselets
- PowerPoint presentations – Responsible for providing inputs into the development and dissemination of PPTs and presentations for Wildlife SOS, case for support, each program and sub program of Wildlife SOS.
- Annual Report – You will be responsible for the collation of content for the ACF annual report in alignment with the AR theme and style (as set by Communications Consultant & Graphic Designer). This will include copy writing, selection of images, internal reports and testimonials.
- Other publications – You will be responsible for contributing to the development of copy and editing of other internal and external publication i.e. knowledge sharing papers/publications.
Content Support – Digital
You will support the team in the development of quality content to support all online platforms. This will include, but not limited to:
- Website: You will help provide content for the development of the new Wildlife SOS website and provide new case studies and stories on a regular basis to update and refresh website content.
- Blog: You will work as part of a team to plan and write content for the Wildlife SOS blog. This will include up to 20 articles every month.
- Monthly Newsletter – Responsible for facilitating planning of 12 x Wildlife SOS Newsletters, including identification of 6-8 story ideas, drafting of stories, editing. This will also include the oversight of other contributors. You will also be responsible for driving dissemination growth and strategy, including expansion of database and overseeing regular updation of database.
Content Support – Events & Media
Where necessary you will support the Events & PR Manager, and Media Manager in the preparation of media releases, content for event invitations and collaterals and other information to support these two functions.
- Media: You will help write media releases, prepare press kits, write articles for feature publications and collate content to inform journalists of the work of Wildlife SOS.
- Events & PR: You will help with the preparation of content and collaterals for wildlife SOS events and PR activities.
Grant Writing, Donor Proposals & Reports
You will provide support to the team for the development of draft content for Wildlife SOS grants, donor proposals and reports. This will involve liaison with program managers to gather content and the organization of content in alignment with donor requests and questions.
- Grant Applications – You will play a role in drafting grant applications for a variety of funding opportunities – outlining and developing strong argument for the need for wildlife conservation in India, presenting the work of Wildlife SOS and the impact it has created over the years.
- Donor Proposals – You will work with the Fundraising manager to prepare donor proposals and templates.
- Donor Reports – You will work with the Fundraising Manager to draft donor reports on a regular basis, including collation of case studies, images and impact data from the field.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate/postgraduate in mass media or communications for development OR Social Work Graduate with interest/passion for Communications.
- 3-5 years experience in Communications or journalism role.
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to write in different styles and voices.
- An understanding of the Media and Digital platforms.
- Proficient in Hindi & English – both written and verbal.
- A good eye for design.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to complete tasks according to timelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects at once.
- Outcome Oriented.