As you, our committed supporters, know, we have worked tirelessly for 8 years doing our best to save India’s wildlife. We will be honest, and the first to say that sometimes we have simply been too busy in the field to focus as we should on updating our website.
Now, thanks to some solid teamwork between our India crew and our volunteers who run Wildlife SOS USA and UK, we have a brand new website! We felt it was a necessity, in the web-based world of today, that we have a site that better suits everyone’s needs.
Here are a few of the features of the new WildlifeSOS.org!
- New homepage featuring our top stories, making it easier for you to keep up with the latest news.
- Our Twitter and Facebook links front and center, so you can join us there and help spread the word about the plight of India’s wildlife to your friends!
- Cleaner donation options, including the ability to sponsor one of our bears or leopards!
- A better organized look at the work we do. Many know us for our work saving dancing bears, but we are more than that! Check out other areas of work like here and here.
- As you can imagine, we see a lot of really amazing things in the field. Check out a gallery of our photos.
- Sharing capabilities on our pages, so you can easily share on your favorite social networks (like Facebook and Twitter) and beyond.
- A commenting system on our blog that allows you to safely log in using a login from another site such as Facebook. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to interact with us.
There’s a lot more to it than these six bullet points, and certainly more to come. We hope that you like the new design and bear (pun, not intended) with us as we work out all the kinks. Please feel free to leave suggestions for the site in the comment section below.
Thank you for your support of Wildlife SOS. It’s been amazing last eight years and there are more great things to come thanks to you!