10- Days / All-inclusive / Limited to 24 travelers / from $8000 (w/out airfare)
Join Wildlife SOS cofounders Kartick Satyanarayan and Geeta Seshamani for a unique tour of incredible India. This is a chance for you to see a little bit of India and have a unique experience at Wildlife SOS, with the founders of Wildlife SOS as your tour guides. Kartick Satyanarayan and Geeta Seshamani will accompany a group on a 10 day tour. This is an all-inclusive trip where you will be taken care of from the moment you get off the plane.
- Enjoy an exciting rikshaw ride through the bustling, narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Listen to the stories of the creation of the Taj Mahal and learn about its marvelous architecture
- Visit the Wildlife SOS Elephant Conservation and Care Centre, in the company of its founders. Take a tour of India’s first and only elephant hospital as well as the world’s largest sloth bear rescue center, the Agra Bear Rescue Facility.
- Look for endemic and migratory birds at the UNESCO listed natural heritage site of Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur.
- Explore Ranthambore’s beautiful habitat and its unique wildlife on jeep safaris across the protected zones of this first project Tiger reserve of India.
Founders’ Trip Prices
$8000 per person (not including airfare)
$8800 for single occupancy
*Double occupancy only allowed with guests in your own party.
Deposit: $1500 per person (non-refundable)
Payments Accepted: Check, ACH, wire transfer, or credit card (+3% processing fee)
Remaining Balance Due September 1, 2022
For booking or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of travel restrictions by the origin or destination country due to COVID-19, the tour can be postponed for any guest(s) in conjunction with a regularly scheduled Founder’s Trip in the future. Cancellation charges levied by airlines or differences in airfare will be the travellers responsibility.
Travel Insurance will be required for all guests. Travel insurance policy should also include coverage for COVID-19 related rescue and treatment. All rescue and treatment are the traveller’s responsibility.
Wildlife SOS will follow all local and national guidelines pertaining to safe distancing, sanitation, mask requirements, etc. in conducting the Founder’s Trip. Please refer to the following Government of India website for updated COVID-19 information: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
India Tourism Visa
The e-Visa is available for nationals of 156 countries. Currently the e-Visa is not open for Canadian citizens. Please refer to the Government of India Immigration site for updated information and eligibility detrmination: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/